Determined Colorado Auto Accident Firm Fights for Full Compensation
Persistent lawyer holds responsible parties in the Denver area accountable for damages
An auto accident involving a negligent driver can affect you physically, emotionally and financially. That’s why, after an accident, you need legal representation that will aggressively fight on your behalf, going after insurance companies, wrongful drivers or other responsible parties to get you the compensation needed to cover your costs. The skilled personal injury attorney at Walker Law LLC can help you secure the damages you deserve for past and future medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement and emotional distress. Jason Walker is unyielding in support of accident victims in the Denver area and throughout Colorado.
Aggressive Colorado advocate represents clients injured in car accidents
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. Our knowledge of Colorado statutes and case law empowers us to fight for the compensation you deserve. At Walker Law LLC, we represent clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or using a GPS are just some of the distractions that can lead to car accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. We examine police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. Our attorney goes after drunk drivers who put other’s lives at risk.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, we work to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers who fail to alert their customers to defects can be held liable for the problems caused by their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t attempt to remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions when an accident occurs.
Jason Walker is known as a skilled and tenacious advocate for auto accident victims. Colorado law places time limits on filing accident claims, so it is important to seek legal help immediately following a car accident so that evidence can be gathered and presented promptly to your insurer.
Tenacious lawyer handles insurance claims and disputes
When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the monetary compensation you deserve can be a struggle. Insurance companies, their adjusters and their attorneys are determined to pay the minimum amount of accident compensation possible. In some cases, the insurance company’s resistance rises to the level of actionable bad faith. Jason Walker helps clients to make strong claims and oppose insurers who try to deny them.
To establish liability for the accident and substantiate the severity of your injuries, our firm brings in top experts in various fields, such as trauma doctors, chiropractors, forensics engineers, mechanics, and collision reconstruction analysts, who help build your case for the best possible settlement. These experts will deliver compelling testimony about the cause of your accident and the extent of your injuries, enhancing your prospects for a full, fair recovery.
Contact an assertive Colorado auto accident firm
Selecting a strong, capable attorney is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. Walker Law only handles a small number of cases in order to fully evaluate and work every case with extreme attention to detail. To schedule a free consultation at the Denver office of Walker Law LLC, call 720-305-9898 or contact us online.